AcrobatAnt is looking for digital producer to join our team. Do you think you might be the next future Ant or know someone that is a good fit? The full job description is outlined here. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The digital producer interfaces with the various departments of the agency to expedite the interactive projects and programs of his/her assigned clients. This includes meeting with the creative client service team concerning creative issues and input, the media director concerning interactive media issues, and the production manager concerning scheduling and timing.
Digital producers have major input in developing strategic interactive marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the digital producer is responsible for ensuring the plan is carried out on a daily basis.
The position requires strong interpersonal and listening skills; strong presentation skills; multiple project and workload management; effective and persuasive written and oral communications skills; and a strong knowledge of online advertising and marketing. Experience and/or working knowledge of web languages, web browsers, news readers and email programs a plus.
Reports to the Account Supervisor, Sr. Account Manager or Account Manager (or designated lead) for his/her assigned clients.
• Handles day-to-day project and account activities for assigned clients. This could mean web accounts / projects or social media accounts / projects.
• Monitors social media and web trends, tools and applications, and applies knowledge to increasing client use of the appropriate media.
• Monitor and measure / report on the impact of social media and Internet marketing to the clients.
• Meets regularly with account personal, production manager/interactive creative director/traffic manager online media planner and buyer/public relations to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts.
• Prepares client proposals, estimates, timelines, creative briefs, invoices, and marketing/media/public relations planning.
• Receives client briefings. Writes client contact reports and meeting notes for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays client change orders to the appropriate agency personnel, via hard copy and/or email, and Clients & Profits.
• Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients. Supports other client service team members in same.
• Keeps apprised of clients’ products/services/marketing developments and industry related knowledge.
• Educates the client and traditional account service staff about the benefits of interactive marketing.
• Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, production art, and interactive demo materials, and coordinates client approval of same. This includes review of projects and programs in progress, and periodic spot checks of online client advertising placements and social media.
• Prepares and reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
• Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel; ensures project delivery on budget and on time.
• Renews and grows existing client accounts.
• Actively seeks additional projects / new business from client contacts, working with the New Business Leaders.
• Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
• Stays current on technology needed to expedite client review and approval of interactive projects and programs; maintains personal technology skills and knowledge to assist clients.
• Informs account supervisor / sr. account manager / account manager regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor / sr. account manager / account manager immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, deadlines not being met, overall project progress or lack of progress, etc.
• Keeps account personnel informed of client activities.
• Represents agency at industry and community functions. Promotes the agency when appropriate.