What’s our most frequently asked question: “Why the name “AcrobatAnt”?
Surprisingly, an acrobat ant is an actual insect – that shares some very interesting characteristics with our business model.
When an actual acrobat ant is disturbed, it runs, holding its abdomen above its thorax – looking like an acrobat walking on his/her hands.
- Like our namesake, we at AcrobatAnt can perform some pretty amazing feats when challenged. When lesser ants choose to retreat, we strut our stuff.
Worker ants enter homes/structures via utility lines, adjacent shrubs, windows, cracks or vents.
- AcrobatAnt is relentless in finding ways to “get in the house” – unstoppable at making sure our clients’ messages reach their intended targets.
When viewed from above, the acrobat ant’s abdomen is shaped like a heart.
- At our core, we ♥ serving our clients. And they ♥ us right back.
Acrobat ants are extremely territorial.
- We consider our clients members of our colony, and we guard their brands with our professional lives.
Ants are social insects.
- “Party, party” is our motto.
Acrobat ants mate while flying.
- We don’t really know how that applies, but if they can do that, we can do anything. And we mean “anything.”
More non-insect-related reasons for choosing the name AcrobatAnt:
- We were originally Fireant in the late 1990s, and we’re happy to return to our ant roots.
- Working in a colony is fun.
- We share a unexplained fondness for picnics.
- Being an ant is cool!